Thursday, February 23, 2012

Any way to have game saves on an external hard drive for the ps3?

I wanna get an external hard drive for my ps3, but I've read somewhere that game saves can't be saved on them. Only on an internal hard drive of course. I just wanna know if its true or not so I know what to buy. I know the kinds of each to get to be compatible with the system, I just wanna know if its possible can save games on an external hard drive, instead of it just saying mass storage device and only for movies, music, and pics.Any way to have game saves on an external hard drive for the ps3?I have an external HDD and I have game saves on it as long as it is formatted correctly you should be OK. I have games that I have downloaded from an unlimited download site and everything works fine with themAny way to have game saves on an external hard drive for the ps3?It looks like what you heard is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment