Monday, February 20, 2012

How can I tell if a game will work on an external cd drive?

I've got a notebook but want to be able to play games using an external CD drive, however I've heard some games have copyright protection on them and cannot be used. How do I know if I can use a game or not?How can I tell if a game will work on an external cd drive?Whoever told you that was misinformed. a CD drive is a CD drive, whether it's external or not won't bother most copyright protection systems. Buy whatever games you want.How can I tell if a game will work on an external cd drive?i wouldnt be concerned about using the cd drive, i'd be more concerned about if your notebook could handle any games at all.How can I tell if a game will work on an external cd drive?Copy right protection stops people copying them, not playing them. So it will be fine
  • edelbrock
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment