Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I increase the world of warcraft game download speed, when I'm using the blizzard downloader?

I have McAffee personal firewall plus installed and fully running when I try to install the entire wow game using Blizzard downloader. The download speed is only about 2 or 3 megabytes per second for 3.16 gigabytes of download. I do not wish to open any ports, as I think this might allow viruses to get in my computer.How can I increase the world of warcraft game download speed, when I'm using the blizzard downloader?Go to file planet and down load from there, you can turn off your virus protection to down load from an official site with out worry to getting a computer virus.



To be honest I don't run virus protection, however I don't go to any unofficial sites, I also don't open any type of email with attachments even from friends. And have not had a virus for over 10 years now. Opening ports has nothing to do with getting a virus. I am sure you get prompt for any download you do make.How can I increase the world of warcraft game download speed, when I'm using the blizzard downloader?well i dont use it it is very slow andues all of ur computers time and makes it very slow when ever a new patch comes ot like the recent 2.4.1 and 2.4.2 i go to file shack.com it is much faster cuz it opens its own window not a computers and it doesent make anything slow at all just type int the patch number and u will find itHow can I increase the world of warcraft game download speed, when I'm using the blizzard downloader?There is an option to turn off p2p download in the settings menu. I had a hard time downloading a recent patch, so I disabled p2p and my dl speed went way up. In theory p2p should make it faster, but not in all cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment