Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to get a Japanese Wii game to work on an American console?

There's got to be some way to get it to work. I know it's probably region locked. Maybe not. But is there a way to get around it? The game I want is Naruto Shippuuden GNT EX 3. I don't want to get a naruto game in english because I despise the english voices. Besides, this game isn't out in america yet.How to get a Japanese Wii game to work on an American console?In short you don't. I'm sure if you hacked your Wii or got a mod-chip thingy or a bunch of other crazy junk you could do it but I believe in living within the bounds the manufacturer sets and that means when games are region coded, like for Wii, I wait for them to come out in the USA. Or you could try to buy a Japanese Wii, hope you speak the language though.How to get a Japanese Wii game to work on an American console?Step into the World of Softmodding.

No comments:

Post a Comment