Sunday, February 26, 2012

How to play a PS3 game without stopping a background download?

When I play a physical PS3 disc game, my download stops and starts "pending" and stops downloading. If I played a downloaded game would it keep downloading anyway? I want to know because I'm bored and need something to do until my PS3's done downloading this thing(its a half hour download!)How to play a PS3 game without stopping a background download?Sorru but the problem isn't the game it is the online features of the game... When you are downloading a game and need it to download fast but you also want to play another game at the same time?? You play a game any game but you cant play online why because that causes the download to say "Pending" like Assassins Creed Brotherhood you can play online or unless it will say Pending so you will have to play the Single Player version what I do is just watch T.V and set my PS3 to turn off when the download is done it decreases download time because there aren't 50 things the PS3 is doing at once... So play Single Player or just set PS3 to turn off when done...



Hope I helped!How to play a PS3 game without stopping a background download?
Hey Hanzo(or Alucard) does it depend on my internet connection of how fast stuff downloads or how good my PS3 is?

Report Abuse

How to play a PS3 game without stopping a background download?Yes actually it does I was gamesharing with one of my friends and his download took him 4 hours because of his slow connection while mine only took me 30 minutes. So yes it does matter as of the quality of the PS3 I dont know because mine is still good... You can also make sure you have enough gigs!

Report Abuse

How to play a PS3 game without stopping a background download?
Also about the Pending in singleplayer... That I wouldn't know maybe you have some type of Downloadable content that requires online to let you be able to play the special content... Sorry if my suggestion isn't right...

Report Abuse

How to play a PS3 game without stopping a background download?there are some games that will actually give you pending and some that will let you download your content while playing a physical disc an example would be Ratchet and Clank: a Crack in Time I usually play this game while I download something from the PSN store because it will allow me to download the content while I play the game Call of Duty games will stop the game downloads also some PSN games will let keep on downloading the game others might stop the download

No comments:

Post a Comment