Thursday, February 23, 2012

What game should I get?dragonball z shin budokai another road or naruto ninja heroes 2?

I need advice on which game is better. can anyone tell me what's best and why?What game should I get?dragonball z shin budokai another road or naruto ninja heroes 2?i'm a big dbz fan and i have dbz burst limit and it's awesome so i would go with dbzWhat game should I get?dragonball z shin budokai another road or naruto ninja heroes 2?
My 2 boys have both games for ps2 but they really like DBZ better than Naruto they say its because you can be any person on DBZ and not on Naruto you have to unlock more people. So buy Dragonball ZWhat game should I get?dragonball z shin budokai another road or naruto ninja heroes 2?Get the Dragonball game. Its more exciting than the Naruto gameWhat game should I get?dragonball z shin budokai another road or naruto ninja heroes 2?
naruto is gay. play dragonball zWhat game should I get?dragonball z shin budokai another road or naruto ninja heroes 2?dont get ether
  • renova
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment