Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I get the in-game sound working on Bioshock on Windows Vista?

We've installed Bioshock on my PC, on which we have Windows Vista installed. However although the game installs and runs, and the sound works on the cut scenes, the in-game sound doesn't work at all. Apparantly from what I can see online this is happening for a lot of people, but I don't see a way to fix it! How do we get the sound working in-game?How do I get the in-game sound working on Bioshock on Windows Vista?My computer illiterate wife just went through 20 hours with a game sound problem. I let her find the solution in the HELP section of the game. A lot of the games have a speaker switch on the boar to allow you to mute game sounds. Look around the game and turn it on.How do I get the in-game sound working on Bioshock on Windows Vista?Or just run it as windows XP(SP2). The sound kicked in fine after I did that.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment