Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I play a game from a Winrar file?

Ive downloaded a game off of the internet, it is now in winrar format, how do I play the game?How can I play a game from a Winrar file?Download the software winrar, install it,

right click on the .rar file and select extract, sorted.

Then you have to install the game.How can I play a game from a Winrar file?Download the program winrar

if you don't have it already.

Download it here www.rarlab.com



Then, right click the file you downloaded, and chose "Extract here"

If it's a program already, just use the .exe

If it is an ISO file, download Daemon Tools from www.daemon-tools.cc/eng/downloads



and use it to "mount the image" that you extracted.How can I play a game from a Winrar file?use winrar to extract the game.open winrar-%26gt; click extact to.it will be extacted to a folder . then either install and play the game or just play it if it does not have installationHow can I play a game from a Winrar file?
extract the ISO using winrar, then download a disk image mounting program (google it) and mount the ISO using the image mounting program. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment