Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the best way to record my game play?

What is the best and the cheapest way to record my game play by this I mean best quality footage and audio.



PS I would be on a ps3 and I have a laptop so i can't use a capture card i don't think.What is the best way to record my game play?I use the Hava HD titanium version or w/e and I record from my ps3 to my laptop so I don't see what the problem is. You can grab a dazzle for $50 or maybe cheaper. If you don't want a capture card, you can always look up Darksydephil on youtube, he records videos using a camera and they look pretty good but the camera is probably expensive.What is the best way to record my game play?Use a tv with a vhs and put a blank vhs in and record lol. If you go to school then your tech teacher should have a way to pull the vhs and put in on computer for you.What is the best way to record my game play?I don't really know any other way, just using a capture card =/.

No comments:

Post a Comment