Thursday, February 23, 2012

What kind of art projects can one do with empty video game boxes?

I have a lot of empty video game packages, because I cleaned my room and stuck all of my games in one of those binders. I hate to throw away piles of thin plastic boxes. Any ideas on recycling, maybe making an art project out of it or making it into something useful? I thought about taping them all together and making a big box or a little shelf, any other suggestions?What kind of art projects can one do with empty video game boxes?If they're the ones that are covered in a plastic like sleeve, maybe you can cut a tiny slit in it at the top %26amp; put pictures in them %26amp; hang them on the wall as a collage.



or maybe you can get purse handles from the craft store, figure some way to attach them %26amp; have a little purse. Add some pictures %26amp; give them to your friends. Maybe it'll start a new trend like the juice box purse or cigar box purse!
  • mediterranean diet recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment