Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much beer do you drink at a baseball game?

I limit myself and try to enjoy them slowly so I don't miss too much of the game getting up to urinate.How much beer do you drink at a baseball game?Believe it or not.. my buddies and I used to smoke weed at ball games. Then, we would drink beer for the cotton mouth and to take the paranoia edge off. Watching baseball while high on weed was a trip.How much beer do you drink at a baseball game?
Do you ALWAYS have to be drunk at a game? Jesus are you that big of a loser and btw you slaughtered that Hunter S Thompson quote you awful jack a$$. You fail.How much beer do you drink at a baseball game?None.
None I have no money to pay 9 dollars per beer when I can buy a 24 pack with 3 more dollars! I get drunk after the game at a bar or at the houseHow much beer do you drink at a baseball game?I drink beer but drink hard stuff at games and stuff cuz of the peeing.How much beer do you drink at a baseball game?
None. I don't like beer.
$500 worth.



So like 2 beers.How much beer do you drink at a baseball game?
None.
I'm only 20.
none.



im only 20
  • chocolate fondue recipe
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment