Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the best game console football game for my son this Christmas ?

does the game have US players and National teams ?

Thanks a lot !What is the best game console football game for my son this Christmas ?in the fifa games u get the mls and the us national team



in pro evolution u just get the us national team



both games include the best national teams but fifa has a wider variety of clubsWhat is the best game console football game for my son this Christmas ?
fifa 08 its class,game play is a bit slow but it speeds up in the game when u dont notice it. its more real than any other game, and it has freddy adu, beasley ect..and National teams.





EDIT- well i have a ps2 ,but i play my friends ps3 alot and play fifa 08,so ps3 is best i suppose.

























BOO!!!!!

i scared ya didnt i,with my new halloween mask!What is the best game console football game for my son this Christmas ?It depends Pro Evolution Soccer is the best game, the most realistic. Fifa 08 is a good game but designed to be fun, Pro Evo is designed for people who know how to play football, its harder.



I'm 90% sure you get the USA team, I just can't remember playing with them, and USA players but you don't get MLS teams... don't know the U.S version might be different. Its on the PS3 the new (8/08) one may be on Xbox. Have a good X-MASWhat is the best game console football game for my son this Christmas ?
Fifa 08 is definitely the best game out there right now. It is available for Xbox 360, Wii, Playstation 2, and Playstation 3.

It is also available for PC, Nintendo DS, and PSP.What is the best game console football game for my son this Christmas ?can i be your son for christmas? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment