Sunday, February 26, 2012

Can i start a new game in pokemon platinum without erase my saved game and trade pokemon?

like on platinum. can i like start a new game without doing that up select thingy and get a starter and then trade my starter?Can i start a new game in pokemon platinum without erase my saved game and trade pokemon?Yes, get a DS card reader,



http://www.amazon.com/Memory-Reader-Powershot-Digital-EOS-1Ds/dp/B004W0D11O



Rip your game and save to your pc.



Play using an emulator and your ripped rom, or simply use it as a backup and start a new game.



Otherwise no.Can i start a new game in pokemon platinum without erase my saved game and trade pokemon?
no, beacause you have to save to trade!Can i start a new game in pokemon platinum without erase my saved game and trade pokemon?No. Trading requires you to save, which it will not allow.
well no u cant because it would be to easy to get all the starters and it would be unfair believe me i triedCan i start a new game in pokemon platinum without erase my saved game and trade pokemon?I don't think so. If you want to trade pokemon over, you need 2 ds and 2 games. I think that when your game saves it overwrites the save before, which means that when you make a new save on the game, your old on is deleted. Sorry :(Can i start a new game in pokemon platinum without erase my saved game and trade pokemon?
No because every time you want to do a trade you have to save before you enter the wi-fi room. You cannot save a game when you have not deleted the old file.
Nope, while you can start a new game, you wouldn't be able to trade since it would automatically try to save but it wouldn't be able to since it's a new file and not the original file which hasn't been deleted yet. The only way to trade in Platinum with a new game save file is by deleting the original save file. You can only have 1 save file in Platinum.Can i start a new game in pokemon platinum without erase my saved game and trade pokemon?
Hmm, in soul silver you can start a new game without having to save (and keep your previous file) BUT before you trade you MUST "SAVE" the game :c I believe in platinum it would be the same thing as they wouldn't want everyone to just be doing that :\ Sorry :cc Every pokemon game I've played requires you to save before trading :c unless it's an IN GAME trade with NPCs

EDIT: Which pokemon were you looking for? I might have them and we can trade legitly :p :) I have all Johto/kanto/hoenn/sinnoh starters :)

Soul Silver FC:3525 3594 0038

email: requlescatinpace@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment