Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can I become a video game tester?

I have looked at some of the guides (Gamer Testing Ground and Video Game Testing Guide) but i'm not sure if they are legit. Are the guides even helpful? And plus, if anyone has tested a game before, is it a fun job. I just want to make some money while playing video games. And to anyone who says that i should go get a real job, your comments aren't needed. I work at a resturant during the summer and just want to work during the school year.How can I become a video game tester?Ha ha. Don't bother. Do you know how many people apply for this type of stuff? Millions. Look, I understand you might think I'm just trying to bring you down, but seriously, don't try. Its a real job and all, just very unlikely that you'll get a job as one.



A friend of mine became a beta tester and he said at first it was fun, but eventually they set him testing boring computer programs that were never released, and he quit. Nowadays companies don't pay video game testers because there are so many gamers willing to try these games for free. If you want my opinion, just get some odd jobs around town.How can I become a video game tester?You have to find the right companies that will pay you, you have to remember that its gonna be long hours and not alot of pay at the start. But don't let this put you down, because it can be fun. About them sites you've looked at, ive joined them all and have reviews of them at my blog - http://www.videogametester.info feel free to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment