Sunday, January 29, 2012

How do I become a video game tester?

I love video games, and I mean it I can spend hours on end play video games, heck I could play video games for a week straight if it wasn't for sleep. Now I want to take my passion a step forward and be a video game tester, but have no clue how I can. I am have a EA company building near my house and was wondering if I should ask them. Anybody have any clues where I can do this?How do I become a video game tester?Game Testing is a horrible, horrible job that you don't want to do. Its not as glorious as it sounds, you'll spend hours upon hours, if not days upon days replaying the same thing just to make sure all the bugs and glitches are out. Do yourself a favor and don't.



If you choose to go through with it, look for ads in the paper. EA might be recruiting people.How do I become a video game tester?http://lildman80.game4cash.hop.clickbank.net go to this website they help you get into the biz learn little ins and outs

Report Abuse

How do I become a video game tester?there is no age of to became a game tester if a ability in which you can do it anything and even their is no time period to any thing if you interested in the field of video game tester you make high thinking and your skill are so good and if any body talk with you he will impress with you and your communication skill is so high and you know the whole knowledge of video game tester and you know the every thing in the video games tester. if these quality in which you are 100% success in your aim all the best and make strong and high think OKHow do I become a video game tester?
if you interested in the field of the game tester so you study deeply in the game tester and do his certificate course and diploma courses and post graduate course if you are sufficient in that field no any body beat you so concentrate your field and just study and hard work and achieve your dreams because man learn whole life OK
  • death certificates
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment