Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the Craziest thing you Have ever done in a Video Game?

Video Games are always crazy. No doubt about that. But there are some moments where you are just amazed, disgusted, or straight up pist at something you or the game itself, did. So if anyone has an amazingly insane video game accomplishment or accident that they would like to share, post you thoughts here.What is the Craziest thing you Have ever done in a Video Game?I have had some pretty funny experiences, but I think this one would probably be the best. I had finally gotten to All-Madden mode on Madden '08. I decided to put my skills to the test against the computer. I was the Raiders, they were the Patriots. At the end of the third quarter, I was up 34-10. I ended up losing by 12.What is the Craziest thing you Have ever done in a Video Game?
A lot of the questions I’ve noticed that are being asked by the gamers on here yahoo show that there is not a real central place for us gamers to go and really find out answers of question from actual gamers out there. That there is no real central community of an website you can go to for gamers alike around the world. Id recommend this upcoming website http://www.playblab.com/



I heard some good news prior to its launch…and read some articles about it; I am excited about it…I was searching around for answers to in terms of gaming and game across this…



I think they will discuss all pure gaming related questions, by the actual gamers like us that are out there. Ids definitely recommend it as a source for the future use, I hope even to catch you guys there…



I hope this helps too some extent, and am sorry I cant give a precise answer,does anyone else have some suggestions?

What is the Craziest thing you Have ever done in a Video Game?Whoa so true :P

I haven't played a whole lot of video games in my 14 years.

Okay, i got one

Once i was playing need for speed most wanted and i got major air then i flipped over and my t.v shut off %26gt;.%26lt;

I was so pissed.

Not so much "crazy"

But my t.v just totally shut off before i could save it D:

Im not sure why..maybe it has attitude problems

Who knows.

Anyways, nice question :P

Iv never actually had to sit and think about that.



%26lt;3

Heather
actually, it's not my experience...it was my best friend... =))



i told her to play devil may cry 2...and then, she was so serious while playing it!



if the character (dante) looks up, she raises her head as if she's also looking up.



if dante tries to jump, my best friend suddenly moves her upper body upwards..



in short...whatever the character do, she unconsciously mimic it..but not entirely =))



What is the Craziest thing you Have ever done in a Video Game?When I'm dead angry, I play GTA and well. What comes around goes around...



I go on this massive killing spree, shooting people etc. And then I get the rhino tank (this is on vice city) and drive around destroying just about anything or everything.



I eventually get stuck or something, and the cops bust me

):



Aha

I've never really thought about this

xD



Good question

(Y)What is the Craziest thing you Have ever done in a Video Game?
Great Question=]



Well if FIFA 09 counts I keep trying to slide tackle the Referee and it works sometimes, its so funny they fall over and they don't even card me they just get back up.LoL =]



....or sometimes I like shooting old women in the head while blood squirts out in GTA IV. =]
I was trying and trying to beat this flying puzzle in Spyro on the PlayStation, and after like a hundred times I had finally bested it, and then the power went off before I could save. x_x



And it stayed off for 3 days. ;)What is the Craziest thing you Have ever done in a Video Game?
when the ds lite first came out i got super mario 64 ds and i was fighting browser for the last time i nilly won but i lost i went seiko and smashed my ds lite onto the floor
2 years ago me and my bro were playing metal arms on the desert place with the speed power up and we maneged to push a tank up the wall and into the mountain and into the sky.
In GTA IV I ran in the strip club and started shooting everywhere. All the strippers ran out and I killed all the bouncers. But then later the police got there and busted my ***.
Nice question man!



Mine is on ps3 playing skate. You knock over the old ladies walking around and do cool tricks over them and then save the replays. Its so funny.
You can check my blog! It have all my adventure of my gaming time's!
In my pro evloution soccer i've beaten their whole team by running the ball through their body.
When i was shooting arrows in the air and they hit my target, then i walked away then 1 got me in my head.
Well, i got killed by a grunt with a grenade in halo on easy mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment