Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do you load a previous game in Sims 3?

I had a game going before in Sims 3, and I saved it, but now when I click on Sims 3 to play my previous game, it automatically goes to the screen that says "new game" and "choose your location". How do I get to my other game?How do you load a previous game in Sims 3?When you first load Sims 3, and it goes through all that loading crap, it comes up to the main screen. Has 3 spots, for 3 different neighbourhoods. The picture of your family that has been saved onto that one spot (neighbourhood) should be there. Click on that family, and click load/play, or whatever it says. The only thing I can suggest is maybe something happened and your family accidentally got deleted.. I'm not to sure, never happened to me.How do you load a previous game in Sims 3?I had this problem with Sims Medieval..

This is what you do
Computer- %26gt; C Drive - %26gt; Programs - %26gt; electronic arts -%26gt; Sims three - %26gt; Saves
find the city you named it.. You will probably see something like..

Bridgeport.sims3.backup

rename it to Bridgeport.sims3

OR Documents- %26gt; eletronic arts - %26gt; Sims three-%26gt; Saves

Same thing as above ^

Hope that works...How do you load a previous game in Sims 3?You should have a picture of your family on the screen. Click that picture and it will load the lot you were last playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment