Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can we get on the guest list / inside the sky bar skybar in L.A.?

hi,

my friend is coming from germany and she really wants to go to the sky bar in L.A. I know it is hard to get into the sky bar unless you are on the guest list or stay at the hotel. Does anyone know if we get in if we have dinner at the hotels asia de cuba restaurant?

We are 2 young (26) good looking girls but I red that being pretty is not a guarantee that we get in.

I really want to do this for my friend she hat a really hard time the last 2 years ( child died.. depression...divorce) now she is getting back on track so I want her to have a extra great time.

thanks for all your helpHow can we get on the guest list / inside the sky bar skybar in L.A.?
How to get in: Call ahead to reserve a table and/or bottle service; book a room at the Mondrian, which includes four spots on the list; dine at Asia de Cuba and migrate; or show up before the doorman--he doesn't appear until 8pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment