Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What are the benefits of downloading an xbox 360 game to an xbox 360 hard drive?

I had a copy of call of duty black ops that

got ruined and I hope to acquire a new one soon. I got a tip from someone that if I download the game to my hard drive I could play the game even if the disc got ruined. Is this true?What are the benefits of downloading an xbox 360 game to an xbox 360 hard drive?Only benefit is load times. If you download the game on to a hard drive you can't transfer it or get it back if you accidentally delete itWhat are the benefits of downloading an xbox 360 game to an xbox 360 hard drive?i would recommend downloading a game to your hard drive, some say it quickens load times, although i never noticed it. it is a good idea so if your game gets a big mark on itWhat are the benefits of downloading an xbox 360 game to an xbox 360 hard drive?No- it just quickens load times ..etc

No comments:

Post a Comment