Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do I install my computer game on to a different disk drive?

I'm trying to install a Nancy Drew computer game on to my disk drive E instead of having it on drive C. I don't have enough space on drive C to install it. How would I do this? I can't seem to figure it out, whenever I try to install it on the other drive, a pop-up window just comes up and says I don't have enough space on drive C. *I'm not a computer expert at all.How do I install my computer game on to a different disk drive?During the installation it should ask where you want to install it. And usually it would have something like the following:

C:\program files\nancy drew\



Or something like that ^^^



So all you need to do is change that to E:\

Then it should install onto the E: Drive



If it doesn't let you choose where to install it then maybe you should just free up some space on the C: Drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment