Sunday, January 29, 2012

What should the different level difficulties in my computer game be called?

For example:

If there were three different level difficulties, you might call them: Easy, Medium and Hard.



In the game I am making there are 4 different difficulties. Also, it's a puzzle style game. Some ideas that I have thought of are:

novice

beginner

amateur

professional

mastermind

genius



Which ones do you think I should use? Can you suggest any more? In what order should they go? I only need four, but by all means suggest more. Also, it would be best if they have a puzzle style theme (like mastermind and genius)What should the different level difficulties in my computer game be called?I only have ideas for easiest and hardest, here's what I got:

Inbred, Jimmy NeutronWhat should the different level difficulties in my computer game be called?rookie, captain, cheif, commander, general

No comments:

Post a Comment