Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What happens when I exchange a game that is already linked to my steam account for another copy at the store?

Do they unlink the old one for you? Is it possible to unlink it yourself? Or will steam just allow me to have 2 of the same game linked to my account?What happens when I exchange a game that is already linked to my steam account for another copy at the store?No store will take a PC game back once its been opened.



A game registered on your Steam account is FOREVER tied to that, and only that, account. It can't be revoked.

You can only have 1 copy of a game registered to your Steam account. It would be a waste to register 2 copies to 1 account, the second one would just be ignored.



Why would you need 2 copies of the same game?

No comments:

Post a Comment