Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How do you save a your game on a Nintendo DS when there is already a saved game?

I bought my cousin's Nintendo DS(along with all his games) from him. I'm playing a pokemon game and whenever I click Save it says: "There is already a saved game file. It is impossible to save." Any suggestions?? I don't know what to do and I don't want to lose my progress.How do you save a your game on a Nintendo DS when there is already a saved game?its just get you game to the progress you made.it won't delete anything eccept your old fileHow do you save a your game on a Nintendo DS when there is already a saved game?save it it doesnt matter about there is already a game file is doesnt matter just say yes to all the thing says and then it will save ok



hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment