Sunday, January 29, 2012

How does one become a contestant on a TV game show?

CBS features a game show that I would love to be a contestant on. I love the show and I believe that I would be able to play the game very well. I have gone to their web site but cannot find any link to contact CBS for information regarding applying. I'd appreciate any insight as to the procedure. Thanks!How does one become a contestant on a TV game show?I'm just going to take a wild guess here, since this show was just on about an hour ago that you are talking about the TV show "Game Show In My Head".



Hopefully, this can help you.



http://www.realitywanted.com/call/2161-c鈥?/a>How does one become a contestant on a TV game show?can you be more specific because then we could help you. what gameshow is it?How does one become a contestant on a TV game show?You could try to find an e-mail address or a phone number on the website and try to contact them and ask them about the game show.

No comments:

Post a Comment