Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where can I find a good online interior decorator game?

I want a game thats perferably free, and lets me decorate rooms. Like kitchens and bedrooms and such. Does anyone know if such games even are out there?Where can I find a good online interior decorator game?You might try the Sims or the the Sims 2. Neither is free, but both are crazy-addictive, so you're sure to get your money's worth. The goal of the game is not interior decoration per se, but I often find myself creating new Sim families just so I can build and decorate their houses! The game gives you TONS of options on everything from door and window design to floor and wall coverings to appliances, furniture and accessories. If you play the game straight, you'll have access to better and more expensive stuff over time, or you could just do what I do - find the cheat code for unlimited funds, and then just build crazy-lavish houses from the start.



I realize this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but it's the closest thing I know of.Where can I find a good online interior decorator game?I haven't heard of this kind of games.Try looking on google,maybe you'll find something thereWhere can I find a good online interior decorator game?The Sims and The Sims 2 can be used for this purpose. It was in fact was initially created as a tool for architects and designers. The main game comes with a limited number of objects and design elements but their are tools that allow you to create your own, expansion packs and a HUGE community of developers that have made their objects available.



Unfortunately, Maxis did not make a demo available, but you can download illegal copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment