Sunday, January 29, 2012

What can I get a job in the video game development industry?

I recently graduated with a degree in mechanical engineering, but now I realized that engineering isn't what I want to do. I want actaully go into video game development. Where is a good place to start to "get my foot in the door"? Where should I find a job in the game industry? Where should I look?What can I get a job in the video game development industry?Gaming is a completely competitive field. You will want to enroll in art classes. Preferably 3d rendering and graphing. It is almost impossible to get into the door without having some sort of training or skill. i would look into smaller gaming companies, maybe even some start ups. Get a job doing whatever you can, even if its pushing papers or answering phones. Being in a creative environment and understanding your product is the first best thing to do .
  • haynes repair manual
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment