Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is the best way to get tickets to a Hanshin Tigers game ?

I am going to Kyoto for about 3 days and want to get tickets to the Hanshin Tigers game. Can anybody help? I've checked some sites and there is a game every night I am there. Should I just show up at the stadui, a couple of hours before the game and try and purchase them or is there some other way?What is the best way to get tickets to a Hanshin Tigers game ?First of all, the Hanshin Tigers play in Osaka, not Kyoto.

You can buy tickets at the stadium.



http://www.japanesebaseball.com/index.js鈥?/a>What is the best way to get tickets to a Hanshin Tigers game ?check here

http://www.thevirtualtravel.com



click on booking travel then on extras, ticketsWhat is the best way to get tickets to a Hanshin Tigers game ?Hanshin Tigers are Osaka! Great question, I don't know but I want to go with you!! %26gt;.%26lt; Go Tigers!What is the best way to get tickets to a Hanshin Tigers game ?
First thing is sit in the cheap seats for the best expierence. I can't recall the section off hand but it is pretty much out in dead center field this is where the fun people sit. You can get tickets at the Stadium but I buy mine at the local (Kishiwada) Saty they have a ticket place there. I also bring a small cooler with about 6 beers in it this has never been a problem but I don't know the official rules on what you can bring in. Being American and going to my fair share of games in the states (Philadelphia) I can honestly say that going to a Baseball game here is so much more fun and should be on everyone who visits Japan to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment